The Kwara South Senatorial Chairman, Alhaji Jimoh Balogun has began a tour to the 83 wards across the seven local government areas of Kwara South. The tour, according to the Chairman, is to create awareness among party faithful and to strengthen the Saraki Political Structure.
Alhaji Balogun yesterday Saturday 4th of February, 2017 started the tour at Oyun LG, where he visited Erin North and Erin South Wards. Along with him was the Oyun LG TIC Chairman and other party elders.
Alhaji Balogun while addressing the APC party faithful, called for unity of purpose and urged them to shun any act capable of causing division among members.
Balogun urged the party members and the entire Kwara Southerners to be ready for the coming council elections. He sounded it loudly to the ward executives the need for them to solidify their bases and ensure a landslide victory for the party in the council elections.
He emphasized strongly that Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki remains the party Leader in the State and no member should be allowed to be used against the structure.
He called for support for the Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed led administration as he further assured them of more developmental projects across the state.
- Latest News
- 18 Feb Vice Chancellor in trouble over Grace Mugabe’s doctorate
- 18 Feb Ethiopia Declares state of emergency, bans protests for six months
- 18 Feb Herdsmen Conflict: Neo-Feudalism and Its Problems – By Sam Amadi
- 18 Feb Mass Exodus In PDP As 34,826 Members Join APC In Niger
- 18 Feb Lassa Fever Kills Two Pregnant Women, One Other In Benue