- 12 Feb Breaking! NHIS: Police takes over premises as another protest erupts
- 12 Feb I Am What I Am Today Because I’m A Giver – Korede Bello
- 12 Feb Why NASENI Is The Best Agency In Federal Ministry of Science And Technology, Group Reveals
- 12 Feb Ex Liberian President Johnson-Sirleaf wins Mo Ibrahim award for leadership
- 12 Feb I Had Mixed Feelings Giving Away My Daughter In Marriage – Charly Boy
From where TheNigerian has come to associate with Baba and his family, there exists a covenant between Baba and humanity; a decision to live as one but to die for all.
Baba Yusuf Buratai is a *tripod* of love, kindness and wisdom.
We are happy to associate with the exemplary leadership of Baba Yusuf Buratai.
To us at TheNigerian, his legacy is the new religion that Nigeria and Nigerians truly desire at this time to unite the country.
As a mark of honour, TheNigerian is happy to name its library both online and at our corporate headquarters after Baba Yusuf Buratai where documentaries and tributes to the life and times of Baba Yusuf Buratai and other great global icons shall be preserved for generations yet unborn.
Everyone shall at no cost have access to this library for their researches and reading pleasure as we consider this worthy and befitting for the distinguished statesmanship and rare contributions to humanity demonstrated by Baba Yusuf Buratai.
From us all at TheNigerian
Hon Dr Sam Ode mni
Chairman of the Board