Son of Haliru Bello, Former PDP chairman, Mr Bilyamin Muhammed Bello has been allegedly stabbed to death by his dear wife, Maryam Sanda, who is the daughter of the embattled CEO of Aso Savings and Loans Hajiya Maimuna Aliyu at their Maitama home in Abuja.
Reports have it that the couple have been having arguments bordering on infidelity on the part of Mr Mohammed where the wife allegedly stumbled on series of text messages on his phone.
The situation however ever degenerated into a fight leading to her stabbing him three times in the back and on his genitals.
After stabbing him, she drove him to the hospital where he eventually died.
It was also report that Mrs Bello had earlier chopped off his left ear, and was rushed to the hospital before returning home with an advise to leave the house but he refused.
As at press time, the Police have yet to confirm the incident. A close family source revealed that, Mr Bello will be buried today according Islamic rites
- Latest News
- 19 Apr 2019: Magical Wonders of Lazy Nigerian Youths
- 19 Apr See how Nigerian Army arrested a notorious criminal in Taraba
- 19 Apr Benue State Gov condemns killing of Nigerian Army Officer by Benue Youths
- 19 Apr US Ambassador lauds Nigerian Army’s war against Boko haram
- 19 Apr Senate Mace On The Run – By Gabriel Ikese