Son of Haliru Bello, Former PDP chairman, Mr Bilyamin Muhammed Bello has been allegedly stabbed to death by his dear wife, Maryam Sanda, who is the daughter of the embattled CEO of Aso Savings and Loans Hajiya Maimuna Aliyu at their Maitama home in Abuja.
Reports have it that the couple have been having arguments bordering on infidelity on the part of Mr Mohammed where the wife allegedly stumbled on series of text messages on his phone.
The situation however ever degenerated into a fight leading to her stabbing him three times in the back and on his genitals.
After stabbing him, she drove him to the hospital where he eventually died.
It was also report that Mrs Bello had earlier chopped off his left ear, and was rushed to the hospital before returning home with an advise to leave the house but he refused.
As at press time, the Police have yet to confirm the incident. A close family source revealed that, Mr Bello will be buried today according Islamic rites
- Latest News
- 22 Feb Senator Abdullahi Adamu In The Monkey’s Shadow – By Gabriel Ikese
- 22 Feb Kaduna Govt Announces Tax Waiver For Teachers
- 22 Feb Federation Revenue Drops By N19.6bn In January
- 22 Feb Kachikwu: Nigeria’s Oil Sector Needs $100bn Investments
- 22 Feb Photos: Little Boy in Viral Photobombed wedding Lands Endorsement Deal