- Latest News
- 30 Apr Donald Trump sad over killing of Christians in Nigeria
- 30 Apr Group wants electoral act amended before 2019 polls
- 30 Apr UNICEF has exposed its role in promoting Boko Haram, as Group calls for apologies or expulsion
- 30 Apr Trump Hosts Buhari At The White House, Expresses Concern Over Killings Of Christians
- 30 Apr Cameroonian refugees possess voters’ cards – Immigration alerts INEC
By Bukola Olasanmi
The United States President, Donald Trump has described the killings of Christians in Nigeria as unacceptable to his government.
Trump spoke at the White House in Washington DC on Monday where he received President Muhammadu Buhari.
The US president described the spate of killings in Nigeria as a “terrible problem”
Trump said this would top the discussion he and Buhari would be having at their ongoing closed-door meeting.
“Also we have had very serious problems with Christians who are being murdered in Nigeria, we are going to be working on that problem very, very hard because we cannot allow that to happen,”Trump said.
Buhari thanked the US government for its support to Nigeria by approving the sale of military fightet jets.
President Buhari said his goverment was addressing the situation
You may also like
Group wants electoral act amended before 2019 polls
By Bukola Olasanmi The ExecutiveRead more
UNICEF has exposed its role in promoting Boko Haram, as Group calls for apologies or expulsion
By Ajogwu Jerry, Jos The CoalitionRead more