The Federal Government has confirmed that it is targeting no fewer than 15 million jobs for unemployed youths by 2020.
This was disclosed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (Industrialisation), Sani Yakubu, during the ninth Meeting of the National Council on Industry Trade and Investment held in Sokoto.
Yakubu said the new jobs would be achieved through the Economic and Recovery and Growth Plan launched in April 2017 by the present administration.
According to him, the ERGP is a home-grown four-year medium term development plan aimed at driving economic recovery and ensuring sustained, inclusive growth and building a globally competitive and diversified Nigerian economy
- Latest News
- 18 Apr Emir of Daura begs Buhari to reconsider Peace Corps Bill
- 18 Apr Must Read: ‘highly active’ antiviral drug developed to combat HIV
- 18 Apr Military invites Taraba council boss over security concerns
- 18 Apr Good news for Lagos resident as LASG awards contract for fourth mainland bridge in June
- 18 Apr Senate succumbs, suspends 2019 election reodering bill