The rescue operation was a result of intelligence gathered about the impending trip, which also led to the arrest of 3 suspected human traffickers, namely: Hamisu Ibrahim, Sanusi Usman, and Sabiu Sule. The arrested suspects are officials of Kabo Travel and Tours Ltd, based in Kano. Kabo Travel and Tours Ltd and another Kano based Company Halal Travel and Tours were facilitating the trip.
- Latest News
- 19 Apr London Comment: It is derogatory and unpatriotic to call Nigerian youths lazy – PDP
- 19 Apr Farmers-Herders Clashes: ECOWAS Set to Hold Special Summit in Abuja
- 19 Apr London comment: Presidency says Buhari couldn’t have derided all Nigerian youths
- 19 Apr Procession of Return: Thousands March in Solidarity with Palestinians in Israel
- 19 Apr Nigerians in Diaspora reveal why senators want Buhari to sack service chiefs