By Bukola Olasanmi
The weekly Federal Executive Council meeting has been cancelled.
In its place, a security meeting has been scheduled for midday by the Presidency.
The FEC, usually chaired by the President or Vice President, has cabinet ministers and other senior government officials such as the Head of Service, National Security Adviser and the President’s Chief of Staff in attendance.
Both President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo are in Abuja.
- Latest News
- 19 Apr London Comment: It is derogatory and unpatriotic to call Nigerian youths lazy – PDP
- 19 Apr Farmers-Herders Clashes: ECOWAS Set to Hold Special Summit in Abuja
- 19 Apr London comment: Presidency says Buhari couldn’t have derided all Nigerian youths
- 19 Apr Procession of Return: Thousands March in Solidarity with Palestinians in Israel
- 19 Apr Nigerians in Diaspora reveal why senators want Buhari to sack service chiefs