Seven things to know about millionaire kidnapper, John Lyon
Flamboyant kidnap kingpin, John Lyon, alias IK- Kpai-kpai, who has been terrorising Bayelsa state has been arrested in Abuja after being tracked by the police.
Following the arrest of Lyon who lives a double life of a businessman and philanthropist in the public and a notorious kidnapping gang leader behind the facade, Nigerians have been curious about him.
To answer your curiosity, TNN gathered some facts about the alleged kidnap kingpin.
Here are seven things you need to know about the millionaire kidnapper:
1. Born on 22 Dec 1986.
2. He was a former staff of Sterling bank.
3. He uses the name Lyon interior hub as a cover up for his many kidnapping activities.
4. He spends lavishly in clubs.
5. He claims to be a graduate of the University of Calabar.
6. He was recently involved in the kidnap of one Danjuma, a bank staff where he and his men successfully demanded over 50 million naira and have confessed to having committed the crime.
7. Two years ago so many people, maybe his friends praised him for lavishing money on unknowing to them he is into kidnapping.