JAMB Releases 279 Previously Withheld UTME Results

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has finally released 279 results of candidates held for further investigation.

In addition to the results the Board has previously released.

It said this in a statement on Thursday.

The release comes amid continuing investigations into alleged examination malpractice.

The Board said while some results were outrightly cancelled where evidence of malpractice was established, some others were released where the board found no prima facie case against the affected candidates.

Reports from centres where the Board’s live monitoring team noticed suspicious activities or received adverse reports are held back pending further investigation. If there is enough evidence of guilt, these results will be nullified.

JAMB stated that candidates whose results have not been released should check their status by sending UTMERESULT to 55019 or 66019 using the same phone number used for the registration to view their released results.

Hon. Dr. Philip “Okanga” Agbese, a transformative leader in Enone. Discover his achievements, community projects, and vision for 2027

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Beylikdüzü Korsan Taksi