All modalities have been put in place for the World Aviation Forum scheduled to hold in Abuja from 20th to 22nd November, 2017. The Forum which aims at high-level government officials responsible for aviation, transport and infrastructure, finance, economy, and tourism; and key industry and financial partners, has the theme; “Financing the Development of Aviation Infrastructure”, the Forum is intended to explore the benefits of the aviation sector to the social, economic development and prosperity of Member States and to discuss, identify needs, and facilitate the funding and financing required to accelerate the implementation of international civil aviation global standards and policies, as well as global plans for aviation, in support of the International Civil Aviation Organisation ICAO No Country Left Behind (NCLB) initiative.
Organisers say the second day of the Forum will focus specifically on financing challenges facing aviation infrastructure and capacity development in Africa.
Correspondent reports that so far, accreditation is ongoing at the Abuja Transcorp Hilton, venue of the event.
- Latest News
- 15 Feb NITDA Clarifies Stand On Registration, Licensing of IT Contractors
- 15 Feb Nigeria Mature Enough For State Police Says Ex IG
- 15 Feb Kaduna APC Leaders Open Parallel Office, Suspend El-Rufai’s Aides, Commissioner, Queries Governor
- 15 Feb Sequence of Election Unconstitutional Says Buhari Support Group
- 15 Feb Breaking! Ramaphosa succeeds Zuma as South Africa’s President